Scheduled Yard Maintenance
Every maintenance visit (weekly or bi-weekly) includes lawn edging and mowing (if applicable), shrub pruning, tree trimming (up to 6 feet), debris removal, blowing hard surfaces (driveway, patio, and landscape), raking decorative rock, manual weed removal, and application of weed herbicide. Treating weeds, from the leaf to the root, in one application, with virtually no re-growth. This treatment kills all existing weeds above ground.
BI-WEEKLY OR WEEKLY LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
- Trim and shape plants (up to 6 feet tall)
- Trees are trimmed from a standing level only (With Trimmer)
- Remove and or spray weeds in gravel
- Blow off property, walkways, and driveway
- Mow and edge the lawn (if applicable)
- Blowing landscape and all hard surfaces
- Rake rocks (as needed)
- Remove and haul away all green waste created by service
- Visually inspect irrigation for minor issues such as missing emitters, broken sprinklers, leaks, etc.
- Visually inspect trees and report to our office
- Easy payment options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
If our maintenance experts notice a problem, they will report it to our office so that we can notify you via email. With your permission, we will schedule your repair. Timers are adjusted as needed.
Starting Weekly at $25.00
Schedule Your FREE Quote!